The Reservations report helps you keep track of how many reservations are created, the party size, the date/time, and which location the reservations were made for.
Table of Contents
Run the Report
You must be using Ambur version 2.9.1 or above to run this report. Visit our Update the Ambur App support article to learn how to update.
- Click 'Reservations'.
- Hover over the views button to select a preset view.
Hover over the preset to see its description.
- Hover over the 'Time period' to select a preset or custom time period.
The Summary section gives an overview of all the total reservations created based on applied filters. View data by Location, Date, and/or Time.
- Hover over 'View by...' and select a summary type.
Location | Displays the total reservations created for each linked Ambur location.
Click for an example of the Location Summary.
Date | Breaks down the reservations by their date and party size.
Click for an example of the Date Summary.
Time | Displays reservations according to the reservation’s time.
Click for an example of the Time Summary.
- (Optional) click the plus sign to select another option to organize your summary by.
The summary will include columns for to all selected summary types.
- Click any table header to sort ascending or descending.
The Details section breaks down the Summary to show each reservation based on applied filters.
Reservation Name | The name the reservation was saved as.
Date | The date for the reservation.
Time | The time of the reservatoin.
Note | Any additional information included with the reservation.
Customer | The name of the customer requesting the reservation.
Location | The particular location the reservation is requested for.
Party Size | The number of people planning on showing up to the reservation.
- Hover over 'Add Columns' and select 'Location'.
- Click a filter to expand its menu.
- Click to select a value(s) for the filter or search for specific reservations.
- (optional) Click ‘Reset’ to remove all filters.
Save a Custom View
Save your customized Reservations report (including your date range, Summary selection, and filters) so you can quickly return to that exact view later.
- Hover over the views button and select 'Save my search as a view'.
- Enter a name and a description of the view and click 'Save As View'.
(optional) Check ‘Make this my default view’ to make it the default view that loads for the report.
Change the Default View
- Hover over the views button and select a view.
- Hover over the view button and click 'Set current view as default'.
Export the Report
Quickly export, send, share, or print a copy of your report to send to each of your shift managers, so they know when reservations are coming up and how many reservations were created each month.
- Select 'Reservations' from the Reports menu.
- Select a date range and filter the report, if necessary.
- Click 'Export'.
- Select 'Google Sheet', 'Email PDF...', 'Email Excel...', 'Share Link', or 'Print' from the dropdown menu.
- (Optional) If you select an email option, customize the email by entering recipients, a subject, and a message before clicking 'Send Email'.