The Reservations report helps you track the number of reservations made along with the party size, date/time, and location of each individual reservation.
Table of Contents
Run the Report
In Ambur Cloud, run the Reservations report to see all reservations created within a specific time period.
You must be using Ambur version 2.9.1 or above to run this report. Visit our Update the Ambur App support article to learn how to update your app.
- Click 'Reservations'.
- Hover over the views button to load a custom preset view.
Hover over a preset to view its description.
- Hover over 'Time period' to select a preset or custom time period.
The Summary section gives an overview of reservations created during the selected time period by location, date, or time.
- Hover over 'View by...' and select a summary type.
Date | Summarizes reservations by reservation date.
Click for a sample view of the Date Summary
Time | Shows reservations according to reservation time.
Click for a sample view of the Time Summary
- (optional) Click the plus sign to select another option to organize your summary by.
The summary includes columns for all selected summary types.
- Click any table header to sort ascending or descending.
The Details section breaks down the Summary to show each individual reservation.
Reservation Name | Name the reservation was given.
Date | Date the reservation is scheduled for.
Time | Time the reservation is scheduled for.
Note | Additional information added to the reservation.
Customer | Name of the customer associated with the reservation.
Party Size | Number of guests entered for the reservation.
- Hover over 'Add Columns' to add more columns to the table.
Location | Shows the location at which each reservation was created.
Click to view a sample report with the Location column
Filter the Report
Use the built-in filters to get the specific data you need. When you apply filters, the report displays only the reservations that match those parameters.
- Click a filter to expand its menu.
- Select values for the filter or search for a reservation by name.
- (optional) Click ‘Reset’ to remove all filters.
Save a Custom View
Save your customized Reservations report to quickly return to that exact view later. Once a view is saved, it can be set as the default view that opens when the report is launched.
Save a Custom View
- Hover over the views button and select 'Save my search as a view'.
- Enter a name and a description of the view and click 'Save As View'.
(optional) Check ‘Make this my default view’ to make it the default view that loads for the report.
Change the Default View
- Hover over the views button and select a view.
- Hover over the views button and click 'Set current view as default'.
Export the Report
Quickly export a copy of the Reservations report to share it with others who may need its data.
- Hover over the 'Export' button and select an export method.
Google Sheet | Copy the report data to a Google spreadsheet.
Email PDF | Send the report attached to an email in PDF format.
Email Excel | Send the report attached to an email in Excel format (.xlsx).
Share Link | Copy a direct link for the report to your clipboard.
Print | Print the report to a connected printer.