Ambur Cloud - Subscriptions
A subscription is the monthly or annual payment plan that a business location is on. Select or change a location’s subscription from the Subscriptions screen in Ambur Cloud.
Table of Contents
Select a Subscription
If a location does not have a subscription, select one before the trial period ends to continue using Ambur.
Location | Each restaurant currently part of this Ambur account.
Subscription | The selected payment plan. Each location must have its own subscription.
Status | The status of an account’s billing: ‘Active’, ‘Past Due’, or ‘Disabled’.
Visit the Ambur Billing Policy to learn how billing works.
Next Billing Date | The next time the location will be billed.
Payment Method | Lists the credit card on file with the option to ‘Change’ it.
- Select ‘Subscriptions’.
- Click ’Subscribe’ next to a location.
- Choose a plan type from the dropdown menu.
- Select the number of devices needed and click 'Next'.
- Enter payment information and click 'Subscribe'.
Change a Subscription
Upgrade or downgrade to a different plan at any time to change a location’s subscription.
Upgrades are when more devices are added to the same plan type. In this case, a prorated rebate for the unused portion of the existing plan is applied upon upgrade.
Downgrades are when the number of devices are reduced or changed to a different payment schedule. Downgrades do not qualify for a prorated rebate.
Your account is invoiced, billed, and charged immediately after changing a subscription.
- Click 'Change' next to a subscription.
- Follow the prompts on screen to select a new subscription.
Cancel a Subscription
Canceling a location’s subscription disables the use of the Ambur app for that location.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the account owner email address requesting subscription cancellation.