BridgePay Hosted Credit Card Setup
BridgePay links your merchant services provider and the register. Once you get BridgePay credentials, enter them into Ambur to start processing credit cards.
Table of Contents
Get BridgePay Credentials
Fill out the Ambur boarding form to send our team the information needed to set up your account.
- Obtain a VAR/parameter sheet from your merchant services provider.
- Submit the Ambur boarding form.
- Wait for an email with your BridgePay username and password.
Boarding is normally completed within a few business days.
Link Credentials to Ambur
After receiving BridgePay credentials, link them to Ambur to begin processing credit cards.
- Tap 'Management' and select 'Settings'.
- Tap the action button and pick 'Processing Accounts'.
- Choose 'BridgePay'.
- Enter your BridgePay username/password and tap 'OK'.
- Tap 'Done'.
Run a Test Transaction
Complete a one cent transaction to make sure everything works as intended. Visit the iDynamo Setup article for help connecting a credit card reader.
- Tap 'Open' then select 'Open Item'.
- Enter 0.01 for 'Unit Price' and tap 'Done'.
- Tap credit button.
- Swipe a credit card.
A ‘Paid!’ message appears on the order if successful.
- Refund the charge (optional) or tap 'Close Check' to close the order
Visit the Refunds support article for more information.