Download & Activate Ambur
Welcome to Ambur!
Download Ambur and sign up for an account to try it free for 14 days. When you are ready to commit, activate a subscription to continue using Ambur.
Table of Contents
Ambur works on any iOS device. Download it from the App Store on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Open the App Store and search for Ambur.
Or, tap here to go there automatically.
- Tap 'Get' and 'Install' to download.
- Select 'Open' to launch Ambur.
Create an Account
Sign up for an account to start using Ambur. Just enter your name, email/password, and some basic business information.
The device you sign up from automatically becomes the Hub that stores the restaurant’s menu, order, and all other information. Learn more about Hub and Client devices here.
- Tap ‘Get Started’.
- Fill in the required information and select ‘Create account’.
- Enter the default PIN (1234) and tap 'Done’.
The login screen displays a brief message with some introductory help.
- Tap the globe and select 'Stop Hub'.
- Tap ‘Back up’ and wait for the backup to finish.
- Choose ’Stop Hub’ to confirm.
- Tap ‘Start a hub’.
- (optional) With your subscription activated, connect client devices to the hub.