Ambur Cloud Troubleshooting
Ambur Cloud is a valuable account management and reporting resource. If you run into an issue logging into or using Ambur Cloud, check out this troubleshooting guide for help.
Table of Contents
- "Invalid email or password"
- I can't log into Ambur Cloud on my iOS device and I know my password is correct.
- "Reset Token Invalid"
- "Email not found"
- My Revenue does not match the total Payments.
"Invalid email or password"
This error means you did not provide the correct email/password combination when attempting to log in.
- Make sure you entered the correct email address associated with your Ambur account.
- Check that you entered the right password and that it is in the correct format.
Passwords are case-sensitive, so upper/lowercase letters do make a difference.
- Re-enter your email and password.
- Click 'Log in'.
Still unable to log in? Tap ‘Forgot password?’ to try resetting your password.
I can't log into Ambur Cloud on my iOS device and I know my password is correct.
There may be an issue with the website data stored on your iOS device. In this case, clearing your history may fix the problem.
- Open the Settings app on the device.
- Tap 'Safari' on the left.
- Scroll down on the right and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- Tap 'Clear' to confirm.
"Reset Token Invalid"
This error appears when you use an expired link to try and reset your password.
- On the login page, click 'Forgot your password?'
- Enter your email and click 'Send reset link'.
- Wait for an email from the Ambur team.
- Follow the link in your email to reset your password.
"Email not found"
This error occurs when you make a mistake entering your email address while resetting your password.
- Check that you entered the correct email address associated with your Ambur account.
- Re-enter your email and click 'Send reset link'.
My Revenue does not match the total Payments.
Discrepancies between Revenue and Payments on the At a Glance report indicate there are still some open orders. Revenue includes open and closed orders, while Payments only includes closed orders.
- If the discrepancy is in the 'Yesterday' section, check your registers for open orders from the previous day.
Then, process payment and close each order.
- If the discrepancy is in the 'Live Reporting' section, it will resolve itself once all of the day's orders are closed.