Ambur Cloud Troubleshooting
Ambur Cloud is a valuable account management and reporting resource. Here, you can manage your locations and subscriptions, as well as view sales data and trends. If you get stuck, check out these common issues and solutions.
Table of Contents
- I forgot my password.
- I'm receiving an error, "Reset Token Invalid", when trying to reset my Ambur Cloud password.
- On the Live Sales and Yesterday’s Sales reports, what does the "Guests" count refer to?
- On Yesterday’s Sales report, the Net amount and the Payments amount do not match up.
- How is a second location created?
I forgot my password.
It’s easy to reset your Ambur Cloud password.
- Click the 'Forgot Password' link on the Log In screen.
- Enter the account owner email address.
A link to reset your password will be emailed to you.
- Click the link and create a new password.
- Click 'Change my password' to confirm, then enter your email and new password to sign into Ambur Cloud.
I'm receiving an error, "Reset Token Invalid", when trying to reset my Ambur Cloud password.
This could be because you’re trying to reset from an expired link. Try resetting your password here.
On the Live Sales and Yesterday’s Sales reports, what does the "Guests" count refer to?
The number of “Guests” refers to the number of guests added to each order. Guests can be added by starting an order on the table layout screen or by manually selecting the number of guests on the Open Order screen.
- Always remember to enter the number of guests on each order.
On Yesterday’s Sales report, the Net amount and the Payments amount do not match up.
This is because there is still an open order. Net includes open and closed orders, while Payments only includes closed orders.
- After processing payment, close the order to view the order reflected in future reporting.
How is a second location created?
Creating a second location and adding a subscription is easy and requires a few simple steps. Follow the Ambur Cloud Overview guide for a detailed walkthrough.