Set up customers in Ambur to automatically apply discounts/fees to their orders, track additional reservation details, and see who stops by most frequently.
Table of Contents
Enter customers by adding them from the Management menu.
- Tap 'Management' and select 'Customers'.
- Tap the + button.
- Fill in the customer's information.
- Select charges, orders, and/or reservations that apply.
Charges | Selected discounts/fees automatically apply when the customer is assigned to an order.
Orders | Associate the customer with existing open or closed orders.
Reservation | Assign the customer to a reservation.
Assign Customers to Orders
After adding customers to Ambur’s database, assign them to any order they place. Discounts/fees apply automatically and customer order history is tracked in the Customers to CSV report.
- Tap 'Customers' on the order screen.
- Select customer(s) to add to the order.
Use Permissions to fine tune what a group of users can access when adding or editing customers.
- Tap 'Management' and select 'Permissions'.
- Choose a 'User Group' and pick 'Customer' from the menu.
- Modify permissions as needed.
Toggle whether users in the group can add or delete coupons.
Select Hide, View, or Edit next to each feature.
Hide | User group cannot see the feature at the register.
View | Ability to see, but not change the feature.
Edit | User group can make changes to the feature.